Monday, February 27, 2012

A Year in a Flash

Weeeell we have been married for more than a year and as you can see I am a fantastic blog updater. Last winter we went skiing almost every weekend. We found a few spots which were our favorites and were frequent visitors. Here are a few pictures.


Climbing up the mountain



Gray and I on an "undisclosable" location.


Gray got tired of his upper lip being cold.


I am an amazing skier. Telemark skier to be precise.


Slalom race through the trees anyone?

We had several various family accompany us on our adventures up the mountain, and down.
Wyatt


Julia's Dad Riley


Gray's Dad Wayne


Miles


Parry


Gray and I


Icy hair


We had a very fun winter.

and started summer with a bang. A canyon!! Yay camping.


We found a friend!


Repelling!




Erin and Mark



Next adventure!


I love Utah



Running the River.







Hiking Mount Olympus


Skiing in June.


Lake Powell
Stand up paddle board.




Well that is some of the fun from our first year of marriage and so much more is yet to come!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. I miss hiking sooooo much. I mean, I miss YOU so much.

    ReplyDelete